We offer a broad variety of chemical transformations to address synthetic challenges from lab to multi-ton scale:
- Acetylation / Acid chlorination / Acylation / Alcoholysis / Alkoxylation / Alkylation / Amides synthesis / Amines synthesis / Aromatization
- Dealkylation / Debenzylation / Dehalogenation / Dehydratation / Dehydrogenation / Demethylation
- Epoxydation / Esterification / Ethers synthesis
- Halogenation / Hydrogenation / Hydrolysis / Hydroxylation
- Oxidation / Oxidation with enzymes / Oxime preparation / Optical resolutions
- Reduction with enzymes / Reductions with iodides
We have the capacity to run chemical reactions in a broad range of temperatures, ranging from -90 °C to 200 °C, with the ability to isolate starting materials and intermediates from natural sources. Other capabilities include chromatography on silica and ion exchange chromatography.
With our vast expertise in customized particle sizes and extensive crystallization know-how, we create a wide range of different API grades. Farmabios has hammer and jet mills on site, allowing milling of the drug substance to the desired particle size distribution. We also provide preparative ion exchange chromatography.
We run continuous, hands-on, process improvement to stay ahead of the evolving needs of compendial and commercial requirements.